Saturday, December 11, 2010

Final Thoughts Before the Final Paper-Freudiantextual and Freudianinternetual slips

A few months ago I received a text from someone that was meant for someone else. Then, a few days ago I received an email that was not meant for me. Both were personal in nature. Once they're sent there's no tacking them back and sometimes the people that send them don't even know that they've been sent. There are no safeguards against unwanted advances unless we know how to put those safeguards in place. The technology is there but sometimes the intelligence is not. In my case this is true. I don't know how to protect myself from receiving information that I might not want and sometimes I don't know how to protect my information. This is very dangerous, especially since there are dangerous people in the world. For every step forward we take it seems we are still taking steps backwards. Space is not always the place for me unless I've misplaced something in cyberspace. Then I guess I'm just a space cadet.

No comments:

Post a Comment